do not understand???

Oh, well if you're Bon Scott, then I can't help you, sorry. Miss you, though. The band plays on....

If you're Patrick, what exactly are you asking in simple English for those of us who are a bit lingo challenged?

How bout, AC/DC 1976, in Austraila not relesed till 19-82 America. Anyway interested in LTC and final expense in America....

And yes Bon Scott lives on....

Bon Scott did not have what I would call an average everyday voice, not completely unique, but not ordinary. My wifes cousin is 17, into classic rock, big ac/dc fan. We were talking at Christmas, and he did not even know that Brian Jonhson was the vocalist of most of the songs he listens to.

Got me thinking though, they really do sound alike, imho. Thanks to you 2, I am right now burning a ac/dc cd, my version of their greatest hits, new and old.

Bon Scott did not have what I would call an average everyday voice, not completely unique, but not ordinary. My wifes cousin is 17, into classic rock, big ac/dc fan. We were talking at Christmas, and he did not even know that Brian Jonhson was the vocalist of most of the songs he listens to.

Got me thinking though, they really do sound alike, imho. Thanks to you 2, I am right now burning a ac/dc cd, my version of their greatest hits, new and old.

Huge difference in Bon Scott and Brian Johnson. They're not even the same band with the new guy (Johnson.)

Tell your wife's cousin to take a listen to Rhino Bucket, Johnny Crash, and the old albums of the Angels (sometimes called Angel City) if he likes Bon Scott era AC/DC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge difference in Bon Scott and Brian Johnson. They're not even the same band with the new guy (Johnson.)
I agree 100% as do all of my musician friends, they sound nothing alike whatsoever.

The reason any of it sounds familiar is because Malcom Young's signature guitar riffs which are brilliant by the way and too often accredited to Angus.

74 Jailbreak baby!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back