Do Not Use Prestige Management For Leads

sunnyfab12

This company is a joke. They treat the employees like dirt by screaming, yelling and belittling them every day. I worked there, I know. The employees are hired and then leave due to the work environment, they come and go like cattle in a slaughter house. They beat you down. Bad owners there, Matt is an ass. Do not use them. The leads they get are coming from infousa, just go there and get them for free. It'll save you your time and money. Either that, or they'll take your money and run and give you leads that have already been sold to an agent down the street.

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Complete waste of money. I bought both their leads and their call services. Their "best caller" sounds like she smokes a couple packs a day. They don't fulill representations or their contract.[/FONT]

This company is a joke. They treat the employees like dirt by screaming, yelling and belittling them every day. I worked there, I know. The employees are hired and then leave due to the work environment, they come and go like cattle in a slaughter house. They beat you down. Bad owners there, Matt is an ass. Do not use them. The leads they get are coming from infousa, just go there and get them for free. It'll save you your time and money. Either that, or they'll take your money and run and give you leads that have already been sold to an agent down the street.

hahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!:1laugh::1cool:

Back