Do People Really Read Your Blogs?

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
Do people really read your blogs?

I know it can help with SEO and everything, but do you think people really come back to your website every month just to read your blog or do you just do it for seo?

I know it can help with SEO and everything, but do you think people really come back to your website every month just to read your blog or do you just do it for seo?

I use google reader to follow the blogs. I read Insure Blog and other insurance blogs. Also there are several golf blogs I read. Not to mention a bunch of political and humor stuff.

As far as my blog, I don't care if someone reads it or not. It is simply for SEO.

Rick

I hope they don't! I am sure I try to sound intelligent, just not sure if I pull it off!

I do it for SEO, I am also experimenting with a little trick that I think will work, but I will never share! LOL

Personally, I read blogs that interest me.

For people to read insurance blogs is for someone wishing to learn more about insurance. Doing it for SEO, you will get found and they will contact you as the expert.

I've gotten some calls, not particularly leading to business, but to ask me questions about their concerns. Always be able to help and if not, direct them to the right path.

Personally- I only use blogs for seo. You can also use
squidoo pages for seo since they are web 2.0 they hold more
weight. Then you want to social bookmark the blogs. You can
use onlywire which is free and create about 50 backlinks to your
blog on every post via social bookmarking.

I should have just sent that to you personally since I am
not trying to help people seo for free.

We get comments here and there on a particular blog but I don't recall anyone ever telling us that they read all of our blogs. But when that first person does tell us they have read them all, I have no doubt they will be awarded with a huge prize.

Back