Do Webinars Belong In The Offers Section?

Should Webinars Go In The Offers Section?

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
It's no surprise that folks such as myself and several others use this forum as a way of getting folks in front of us for whatever product or service we offer. In an effort to be helpful and get good will and/or good advertising, some of us like to have webinars. For example, last week I had one on making a WordPress site and ILIAA will frequently have them for different trainings as well. Personally I don't think of them as "offers" provided it's absolutely free and it provides something of value and isn't just a "see how cool our product is" webinar.

What do you think? For the brave, why?

No. But I think that we could get flooded with 90% recruiting 10% value webinars also. Not to mention the increase in spam. I would rather see a training Forum where they could be offered.

I 2nd that. I rarely look at the Offers section, but I would have attended the Worpress webinar but I somehow missed it. I would suggest a Webinar / Training forum as well.

Unless the organization promoting the webinar stands to get nothing out of it, then it needs to be in the offers section.

For example, Nick has opened several webinars of the www.iliaa.org to the public. We always put this in the offers section as this association is driven by monthly dues.

Other organizations derive income from the number of free members allowing them to charge vendors more money for advertising. I even understand one association is paid about $35 for every person purchasing e&o through them.

Either way, the webinar is a recruiting tool and as such belongs in the offers section.

Rick

Free or not I think they should be in the offers.

So - "we always" means "we plan to." Just to clarify.

No, just to clarify, posting elsewhere is incorrect and those that were not in the offers section belonged there. We will not make that mistake in the future.

We want to be completely transparent (not like Obama transparent, but actually full disclosure). This is why we make no income from e&o, promoting trusted vendors, etc.

Rick

Back