Do You Have A Fantasy Sports Question???

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
Look no farther. Extensive unsurpassed fantasy sports background...including the reigning Sporting News Fantasy Playoff Football champion (First out of 93,000 entries!)

Just email me with your question, and I'll have an answer for you.

$2500 per question, but payable ONLY if the Browns win the Super Bowl next year. Otherwise...no charge!

Daily update:Brandon Looper, Ian Snell and Kip Wells are all pitching suprsingly well. They may be worth a pickup...Jorge Julio blew another save tonight. His days as a closer may be over for now...Pujols 0-5 tonight. That might never happen again...

4-14 Update: Yes...Julio is out as a closer. Owens is his replacement...for now...Delmon Young is still available in some leagues. Pick him up. Same with Luiz Gonzales. Yes, he's old, but he's swinging the bat like he used to...Keep an eye on Jason Schmidt tonight. Is he hurt? He says no. I don't know about that.

4-16 Update: BJ Ryan is hurt and it might be serious. Jason Frasor is a good short-term pickup...Adrian Beltre had a poor first half of last year and was not drafted in many leagues this year. Pick him up because he won't be available much longer...Stay away from Matt Morris. Sure, he's 2-0 but he isn't pitching that well.

Yes, that might indeed be a fantasy. It's been a while since they played .500 ball. They have a solid infield, but a lot of remaining question marks.

It's tough with NY and Boston in the same division. And Toronto has even been playing well the last few years.

Arizona Auto Insurance

Look no farther. Extensive unsurpassed fantasy sports background...including the reigning Sporting News Fantasy Playoff Football champion (First out of 93,000 entries!)

Just email me with your question, and I'll have an answer for you.

$2500 per question, but payable ONLY if the Browns win the Super Bowl next year. Otherwise...no charge!

Who will be the top couple of defensive teams next year, in your opinion. I like drafting defense a round or two early as it has done well for me.
By the way, since you do so well, what is your essential strategy at draft day.

Arizona Auto Insurance

Insurance Phoenix

Who will be the top couple of defensive teams next year, in your opinion. I like drafting defense a round or two early as it has done well for me.
By the way, since you do so well, what is your essential strategy at draft day.

Arizona Auto Insurance

Insurance Phoenix

Normally, I don't like drafting defenses too early. After you get by the first three or four, there may not be a great difference. And of course, there are always surprise defenses that pop up around the 3rd or 4th week. Of course, if you are in a league with a big bench (7 or more) or a league with 16+ teams, you may have to draft a defense earlier.

Re the top defenses this year, I think Chicago and Baltimore are the current front runners, with SD, NE and Pitt in the top five. Carolina and Oakland are late round sleepers.

My strategy has always been taking two RBs in my top three picks. If one of the top 3 QBs is not available, I'll grab two solid ones in rounds 4-7. I always try to take a WR no later than the 3rd round. Of course, kickers are the last pick.

As you know, settings can weigh heavily in your strategy. A league which gives extra points to receptions, may change the strategy a bit.

Back