Do You Have E&O?

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
Do you have E&O insurance? If so, why? I think my term companies require it. But I've paid out more for my E&O then I made in term commissions.

Does anybody have a list of FE companies that require it? Maybe I can just drop it.

Stop being penny wise and pound foolish.

Just one time of having to defend yourself against a baseless accusation will pay for years of E&O. Whether it is required or no, going without E&O is crazy.

We have to have E&O in Ky or be bonded. But even it wasn't the law I would carry E&O. I can't imagine any professional agent that didn't have E&O.

Do you have E&O insurance? If so, why? I think my term companies require it. But I've paid out more for my E&O then I made in term commissions.

Does anybody have a list of FE companies that require it? Maybe I can just drop it.

Ok. Ill keep it. I know of a guy that might be getting into FE and I told him he'd have to get E&O and then later realized it might not be necessary, then wondered why I have it in the first place. I guess it is good to have.

How much do you guys pay for E&O?

Ok. Ill keep it. I know of a guy that might be getting into FE and I told him he'd have to get E&O and then later realized it might not be necessary, then wondered why I have it in the first place. I guess it is good to have.

I get mine from Calsurance. I think I paid $475 for the year. It was in that ballpark.

I use E&O For Less, top of page banner ad. $495. I'm still new to this but this was one of the first things that I got.

Back