Do you know when your going to die?

NCnatwidagent

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
"Do you know when your going to die?" Recently I read this somewhere on this forum, but can't seem to find it now.
I couldn't remember the finish of the statement. It was used by an agent to disturb the prospect.
Just curious, it was kind of an attenion getter, and I have a few prospects in my area that it would suit as an opening.

Thanks,
John

I will die on March 17th 2044. I will be watching TV while eating licorice.

By my calculation Chumps, you will actually be eating a Pop Tart and the show you're watching will be a re-run of Petticoat Junction.

Your term life insurance will have run out and you recently opted for the lifetime payout option on your $500,000 annuity but only recieved the first 4-payments.

Better luck next time.

"Do you know when your going to die?" Recently I read this somewhere on this forum, but can't seem to find it now.
I couldn't remember the finish of the statement. It was used by an agent to disturb the prospect.
Just curious, it was kind of an attenion getter, and I have a few prospects in my area that it would suit as an opening.

Thanks,
John

I thought that quote came about when someone on here wanted to know the details of the zero premium life insurance plan. The response was that I will have to kill you if I tell you that---or something to that effect.:policeman:

Scott, That's so wierd, I'm eating Pop Tarts and watching Petticoat Junction.

I knew a guy who was getting close to retirement, he dropped his professional association sponsored group life and died coming down the stairs two weeks later. Bad timing.

If Petticoat Junction is still on in 2044...that would be something. Won't matter as I probably won't notice what's on.

And now....a completely off-topic comment:

Go Flyers and beat those miserable Caps tonight.

Back