Do You Recommend Joining Nolha.org?

justinbarden

Expert
Does anyone belong to nolha.org (National Organization of Life & Health Agents)? I'm curious as to what the benefits are and if you recommend joining. Thanks-

Does anyone belong to nolha.org (National Organization of Life & Health Agents)? I'm curious as to what the benefits are and if you recommend joining. Thanks-

It's a freebee so why are you even worried? The owner has vendors pay for advertising in lieu of dues.

I'm not sure there are any earthshattering benefits, but it's free, damn it.

Rick
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I belong to NOLHA and apprecite being a member.

As a vendor, are you paying anything to the owner? Just for full disclosure.

Rick

Last edited:
It's a freebee so why are you even worried? The owner has vendors pay for advertising in lieu of dues.

I'm not sure there are any earthshattering benefits, but it's free, damn it.

Rick
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As a vendor, are you paying anything to the owner? Just for full disclosure.

Rick

Broker's Alliance is not a vendor and pays us nothing. And yes, we are a free social network for agents. For more detailed life training I'd recommend http://iliaa.org

Justin, I'm not a member of NOLHA, but I am very active with NAIFA and I'm starting to be with NAHU. NAIFA is at least partially responsible for me continuing to be in business as long as I have been. As an independent agent, I needed a little extra help and support when I was starting out. Also needed training. NAIFA provided all of these things for me for just the cost of my membership. And that doesn't even scratch the surface when you get into their advocacy.

However, I'm a big believer that everyone who wants to be considered a professional, needs to give back to their profession in some way. NAIFA, NAHU, FA, SFSP, AALU, and the rest of alphabet soup. If you support at least one of them, you're doing OK in my book.

Back