Doctors 4 Truth About Obamacare

Wow. Even the political "comedy" published towards the end of W's second term did not hit that hard. It's a shame we've slipped backwards from 2007.

October 19, 2015

Has anyone ever heard of medical providers who only take a Bronze, a Silver, a Gold, or a Platinum plan, or some combination of the above....but not all the metals?

The reason I ask is because the Blue Cross "provider lookup tool" has exploded in size. It now shows every metal level of every plan, which doesn't make sense.

Never heard of that and if that's what they are planning on doing it will be a real cluster f@ck :no:

October 19, 2015

Has anyone ever heard of medical providers who only take a Bronze, a Silver, a Gold, or a Platinum plan, or some combination of the above....but not all the metals?

The reason I ask is because the Blue Cross "provider lookup tool" has exploded in size. It now shows every metal level of every plan, which doesn't make sense.

The one in our state has been that way in 2015, includes every plan on and off Marketplace, in every metal level. Haven't noticed any differences in network between metal levels. I hear there are some physicians that don't take "Marketplace" based plans, haven't run too many doc comps for on and off for same plan.

AC, haven't seen that phenomena but in a way makes sense.

Silver, bronze have higher deductibles and OOP. In some cases, lower income too. Greater chance doc will be stiffed for the bill.

Gold, platinum generally sicker, off-exchange, majority of bill paid by carrier.

October 19, 2015

When Obamacrap rolled out, Cedars Sinai hospital would only take one company and only the bronze plan. I think they've pulled back from that requirement now.

But I guess if you like your doctor....

Rick

Back