Document Upload Problem

anyone else having trouble uploading MP documents today? I have a standard pfd file, under 10meg, for proof of COBRA loss.....all we get is a red box with a "Sorry..unable to upload at this time, please try again later"

We've been successfully helping clients upload documents for years now....and this is the first time with that message. Tried multiple times....different browsers...same result.

MP person of no help....unaware of any issues. Hard copy will be mailed, but like to upload as well.

:mad:

Last edited:
anyone else having trouble uploading MP documents today? I have a standard pfd file, under 10meg, for proof of COBRA loss.....all we get is a red box with a "Sorry..unable to upload at this time, please try again later"

We've been successfully helping clients upload documents for years now....and this is the first time with that message. Tried multiple times....different browsers...same result.

MP person of no help....unaware of any issues. Hard copy will be mailed, but like to upload as well.

:mad:

File is probably too large. You can compress online for free just do a search for free pdf compression.

We had this issue the other day trying to upload a doc that we had actually already uploaded months prior. It was a 10pg pdf that I redid into 10 individual 1 page pdf's. No problem uploading as individual pdf's. Looks like they slimmed down the size of files we can upload.

Back