DocuSign for P&C - Any Doing This?

insurance1822

Guru
1000 Post Club
Has anybody transitioned to docusign or a similar service so all signatures can be collected electronically instead of mailing forms out? I know some carriers have the E-sign option, but that requires them to create an account online & all that.

Once you start using Docusign you'll wonder why in the heck you waited so long to adopt. It's a godsend in time savings and frustration. It keeps sending out the application until they respond. Do it and you'll never look back.

Has anybody transitioned to docusign or a similar service so all signatures can be collected electronically instead of mailing forms out? I know some carriers have the E-sign option, but that requires them to create an account online & all that.

Yeah we use it at our office.. It works nice with salesforce and a product called TechCanary 'Canary AMS'. Anything that still needs signatures we auto e-mail the client with an e-mail saying please sign this/these document(S)

It works out really nice.

Docusign, Echosign, Cuda = all great. I agree that once you start using them, you will wonder what you were ever thinking.

Echosign is not called something like Adobe sign. I use them partially because it comes with free adobe tools which have been a large help for me.

Back