Does AARP Med Supp Have an Application Fee?

Not ongoing. They could just purchase the 1-year for $16, then their supp is guaranteed renewable.

And you will find that a lot of your prospects/clients are already members. Put that member number on the app and you are good to go!

Not ongoing. They could just purchase the 1-year for $16, then their supp is guaranteed renewable.

I'm right, you are wrong.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And you will find that a lot of your prospects/clients are already members. Put that member number on the app and you are good to go!

I have found that most of my clients are not AARP members. I'm almost scared to mention their name anymore...

Last edited:
I'm right, you are wrong.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have found that most of my clients are not AARP members. I'm almost scared to mention their name anymore...

I do mention it with some apprehension but have found a way to make my presentation flow whether they are fans or not.

No...................................

Jimmy what is a good imo to go with when it comes to medicare. I know not a lick about medicare but would like to get my feet wet with upcoming enrollment period. Please let me know of a good imo that has good support and training if you don't mind.

Jimmy what is a good imo to go with when it comes to medicare. I know not a lick about medicare but would like to get my feet wet with upcoming enrollment period. Please let me know of a good imo that has good support and training if you don't mind.

Are you looking to offer MAPD plans? I assume so from your reference to enrollment period and medicare. Time is starting to run a little thin on getting through AHIP, carrier certifications, training, etc. Some carriers require face-to-face training that you'll need to complete.

I'm not saying it can't be done, just that you might want to get started on it.

Back