Does Anybody Know Anything About New England Financial?

FL P&C Broker

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anybody know anything about New England Financial?

I know they sell for metlife, but was wondering what their training was like and if they offered any salary during training.

Fortunately for you I happen to know a lot about New England Financial because they offered me a job recently. Although I chose to go with MassMutual instead I can tell you that they have a great training program (very personal and to the point). Its about five days long and about 4 hours a day.

They also offer $800 a week financing for 19 weeks while you get started, however you have to write at least 5 policies before that kicks in. Great company and great people.

Its a multiple visit process, just shave, wear black suit, white shirt, black tie (conservative is better) and really shiney black shoes. I used to interview for drug rep positions can you tell lol. Smile, ask questions and be totally devoted to them even if you arent.

Just make sure they elaborate on everything your unclear about. The reality is that most insurance companies all sell the same products it just depends on the people in the office you'll be working in and your manager. If you like them great, if not, then think about how you'll feel working with them everyday.

Back