Does Anybody Use Both Superior Access and Insurance Noodle at the Same Time?

sam816

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
or both smart choice and insurance noodle at the same time?

What I want to confirm is as long as you don't have a direct appointment with carrier XYZ, if you have access to XYZ through the noodle, insurance noodle DOES ALLOW you to use another cluster, even this other cluster also gives you indirect access to the same carrier XYZ.

Any real life experience that can confirm this?

TIA.

Huh?

Does not compute.....

Noodle and Superior Access..... why would they care? Heck, they wouldn't even know. Spend the money if you want. Not sure why you would.

I would read the contract and see what it says.

Dan

I believe you will find that these two entities are very different in terms of transactional handling. You need to ask more questions of both and read the fine-print or have your Attorney do so for you.
Also, if you are a Member of the PIA or IIA, you should check with them as to whether they have files on either or both of them, as relates to their respective contracts. Make sure you are clear on ownership of the business that is being produced.

You have probably researched the following with regard to the two entities but you might want to re-check:

Are the commission arrangements significantly different?
Are you the Agt of Record with one and not the other?
Do they vary with regard to ownership of written business?
Is extent of good markets essentially the same or does one have more than the other for you?
Which is easier in terms of ease of doing business, prompt commission payments, service, etc.
Can you ever talk to an Underwirter with one or either?

Back