Does Anyone Have Any Experience with MetLife Auto?

In Florida, I rarely come across them, when I do we beat it. I also represent them, but have written a grand total of 1 policy with them. they are not competitive in my area at all, and only want 50/100 and better. Too many other carriers only want 50/100 and better, and have better rates in that market as well.

What area in Florida are you? I quoted someone in the Naples area yesterday and beat SF (18-yr ph with them) by $120 semi-annually. I have less than 5 policies with them, just started selling them in December. I am trying to use them as a relationship builder with Medicare. I have heard that they want the 50-75 age market and are most competitive in it.

In Florida, I rarely come across them, when I do we beat it. I also represent them, but have written a grand total of 1 policy with them. they are not competitive in my area at all, and only want 50/100 and better. Too many other carriers only want 50/100 and better, and have better rates in that market as well.

They have their niche. Married, homeowners, excellent credit, no youthful drivers, good neighborhood. I actually sold my first Metlife policy today.

I represent them here in CA. There rep came by our office yesterday and laid the news out that if they dont have any prior insurance they need to pay the entire premium up front. (CRAZY) They look for the pristine driver. They do great age 50 and over monoline, here in CA anyways.

Back