Does Anyone Have Any Experience with These Companies?

gravel

Expert
I am considering contracting with AIC from Mississippi for their final expense programs. Richard Whitman runs this agency and I would be contracted with Transamerica, Monumental, and United Farm Family. I would appreciate any feedback if you have had any experience with any of these people. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
I am considering contracting with AIC from Mississippi for their final expense programs. Richard Whitman runs this agency and I would be contracted with Transamerica, Monumental, and United Farm Family. I would appreciate any feedback if you have had any experience with any of these people. Thank you in advance.

I have written for Transamerica and United Farm and both have been very good and quite competitive. United Farm has a pretty good final expense WL plan. They issued a policy for a client of mine with a standard rate a few months back that I was getting huge rate ups from just about everyone else for.
Transamerica's term life plans are very strong, especially their 30 year terms. At the right age you can't beat them with anyone. They also have a great ROP Term. I have never actually wrote for Monumenetal but from what I've seen most of their plans are a little pricey compared to other options.

Hope that helps.

Back