Does Anyone Have Any Experience with These Companies

gravel

Expert
I am currently with Lincoln Heritage (I know) but I am thinking of contracting with Transamerica, Monumental, and United Farm Family through AIC, an agency in Meridian Miss. run by Richard Whitman, to sell final expense. Does anyone have any experience with any of these people. Thank you in advance.

Parker and Associates currently known as One Life America is in Meridian also so watch out.. Make sure they aren't related to AIC.

I am currently with Lincoln Heritage (I know) but I am thinking of contracting with Transamerica, Monumental, and United Farm Family through AIC, an agency in Meridian Miss. run by Richard Whitman, to sell final expense. Does anyone have any experience with any of these people. Thank you in advance.

That is Parker and Asses. Rickey Whitman was their point man when they were stealing agent's escrow money.

Still, they may be an improvement over LH.:D

Just do a seach for Parker and Asses. If you still wish to associate with them in any form or fashion, then you should also look up Ali and try some miracle insurance.:no:

Gravel, I know this thread is a few months old, but did you end up signing with AIC? What does AIC stand for anyway?

It's difficult to find a more expensive final expense product than Transamerica's.

I love Monumental though. No height and weight chart; their preferred rates are extremely competitive; they'll take insulin-dependent diabetics on immediate coverage; they'll write people ages 0-85 on the immediate coverage and 18-80 on their graded benefit. Plus, they have a 10-pay policy.

UFF is part of United Home Life which if their practices are the same, I'm not a huge fan of.

But like others have said, be careful if this thing is associated with Parker and Asses. I'm sure Meridian is a great town, but unfortunately in my mind it's linked with shady insurance practices.

Back