Does Anyone Have Experience with Impact Partnership?

Medigap

Expert
They seem to have a solid offering as an MGA/FMO. I'm trying to find the right upline to work with and I like what they have to say so far but can't find any 3rd party information on them.

They seem to have a solid offering as an MGA/FMO. I'm trying to find the right upline to work with and I like what they have to say so far but can't find any 3rd party information on them.

Like them. Good program. PM me if you need a contact.

Impact was started last summer by some of the original owners and employees of GamePlan Financial (Allianz's top FIA shop). I worked with most of that team when I was at GamePlan.

I thought this was Patrick Kelly's organization from the book "Tax-Free Retirement?"

I always wonder when you click on a website link -- such as the personal pension one above -- and there isn't any personal information about the agent, does that kind of stuff really work?? How are you getting people to go to your website?

Last edited:
Susie,

My understanding, I could be completely wrong, is that Patrick severed ties with the other FMOs he was associated with in order to form an exclusive partnership with Impact. I would imagine that he now has some stake in the company or its life insurance overrides.

With regard to the pension plan site, what specifically do you mean does it really work? Do people register?

As far as driving traffic to the site goes there are a combination of things that help. Proper SEO, backlinks, videos, press releases, and good old "go see the site."

Back