Does anyone Know About US Health Group

Sep 12, 2015

1. stankup1

stankup1 Super Genius

U.S. Health group does health , life and employee benefits. Any idea about working for them.

stankup1, Sep 12, 2015
  2. taterpeeler

taterpeeler Guru

State:
    Texas
    S.E.R.C.H..... the forum

3. stankup1

stankup1 Super Genius

No results, I had tried that, thanks

stankup1, Sep 15, 2015
  4. SamIam

SamIam Guru

Then you must not know how to use the search function because their are a lot of post about them, yours truly has posted one himself. Try again son!

SamIam, Sep 15, 2015
  5. Tkruger

Tkruger Guru

State:
    Florida
  6. Yagents

Yagents Guru

State:
    Arizona
    Funny, I wrote to ACA SEP's yesterday that had the opportunity to choose US Health instead:

1. First lady actually bought US Health, but didn't feel comfortable buying a non compliant plan, and also paying the penalty. The agent told her it would be $50 penalty, because it's only based on her income of 10k, and not her joint income with husband of 100k. Easy layup.

2. Second lady is actually a new medicare agent, who's boyfriend started selling US Health a few weeks ago. When she realized she is 94% CSR eligible under ACA, the boyfriend lost her business.

I guess the new indemnity ruling will only increase their agent recruiting and ad spending. I seem to cross their path more frequently in recent year. Anyone see their premium costs for an ACA plan?

Yagents, Sep 15, 2015
  7. FLM2

FLM2 Guru

If you couldn't find the US Health Group posts on this forum (there are almost 2,000 over the years) you are perfect for them, congratulations.

FLM2, Sep 15, 2015
  8. OregonDave

OregonDave Super Genius

State:
    Oregon
    Being that US Health group is captive, I would think the court's ruling would undermine them. Other companies can now offer similar products under a broker model, which means that placement will be based on suitability, not product availability.

9. AllenChicago

AllenChicago Guru

State:
    Illinois
    StanKup, US Health Group-Freedom Life is one of the few health insurers that did not increase its premiums for 2016 Qualified Health Plans more than 10% here in Illinois. Their first year as a QHPlan provider was 2015, and the results are hopeful.

See page 6 of the attached document that USHealth-FreedomLife filed with the state this year, describing it's 2016 Off-Exchange intentions. YOU can be the one who gives US Health Group's QHP a foothold in IL for 2016!

Attached Files:

10. DC-Consulting

DC-Consulting Expert

State:
    Florida
    I started in this business 8 years ago with an "independent" agency that wanted me to push US Health. I quickly realized there are much more reliable coverage/carrier options available to my clients. I butted heads with the agency owner as I began to write the major carriers here in FL. I left within the first two months. Best decision I have made in my carrier so far..