Does anyone Know About US Health Group

stankup1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
U.S. Health group does health , life and employee benefits. Any idea about working for them.

Then you must not know how to use the search function because their are a lot of post about them, yours truly has posted one himself. Try again son!

Funny, I wrote to ACA SEP's yesterday that had the opportunity to choose US Health instead:

1. First lady actually bought US Health, but didn't feel comfortable buying a non compliant plan, and also paying the penalty. The agent told her it would be $50 penalty, because it's only based on her income of 10k, and not her joint income with husband of 100k. Easy layup.

2. Second lady is actually a new medicare agent, who's boyfriend started selling US Health a few weeks ago. When she realized she is 94% CSR eligible under ACA, the boyfriend lost her business.

I guess the new indemnity ruling will only increase their agent recruiting and ad spending. I seem to cross their path more frequently in recent year. Anyone see their premium costs for an ACA plan?

Being that US Health group is captive, I would think the court's ruling would undermine them. Other companies can now offer similar products under a broker model, which means that placement will be based on suitability, not product availability.

U.S. Health group does health , life and employee benefits. Any idea about working for them.

StanKup, US Health Group-Freedom Life is one of the few health insurers that did not increase its premiums for 2016 Qualified Health Plans more than 10% here in Illinois. Their first year as a QHPlan provider was 2015, and the results are hopeful.

See page 6 of the attached document that USHealth-FreedomLife filed with the state this year, describing it's 2016 Off-Exchange intentions. YOU can be the one who gives US Health Group's QHP a foothold in IL for 2016!

Attachments

• USHG-FreedomLife.IL.2016.RateFiling.pdf
    17.2 KB · Views: 7
I started in this business 8 years ago with an "independent" agency that wanted me to push US Health. I quickly realized there are much more reliable coverage/carrier options available to my clients. I butted heads with the agency owner as I began to write the major carriers here in FL. I left within the first two months. Best decision I have made in my carrier so far..

Back