Does anyone know anything about ADAM'S life?

jonathan b

Expert
It is an i.m.o that I am thinking of brokering thru.Not liking the companies they are proposing. One of the companies they are offering is Mutual of Omaha . Not really in love because they have lots of Universal life products. I know they have a purpose. Nut in the 90's took over a book with many u.l.'s that were wrongly sold. (Nothing like telling a 60 yr old man that he needs to start paying triple the amt. to keep the policy from dissolving.) After I tell the broker that I will not sell for them. He tells me that is the normal reaction. He also wants me to sell liberty bankers life. My buddies have home service agencies in cincy so I talked to guy who runs it for them. He seemed to want me to just me to have same relationship as my buddies. Just wondering what the best companies that have f.e contracts with wl,limited pays. Any help would be helpful. Not really interested in working for someone. 33 years as a captive agent making other people look good.
Thanks
jonathan b

@jonathan b you should check him out. That's Ben Boman. He used to work for the same debit company you did, so he knows where you're coming from. Selling FE takes a different mindset than selling on the debit. I think the best guy to train you in FE should be somebody who's been successful in both. Since I'm not recruiting these days, Ben would be a good second choice!:1laugh:

i'm just looking to find companies or better i m o. Hopefully not needing training. 33 years on debit knocking,talking and walking. (made 13 straight trips)Just figure i will buy leads, show up at their house. Knock on door next door. Hopefully things haven't changed in last year.

i'm just looking to find companies or better i m o. Hopefully not needing training. 33 years on debit knocking,talking and walking. (made 13 straight trips)Just figure i will buy leads, show up at their house. Knock on door next door. Hopefully things haven't changed in last year.
There is still training you'll need. Who cuts your comp at 76 and who doesn't? Who offers graded for oxygen use? How do you setup your CRM so you're building your own book that you can work just like your route list at the debit company?

If you don't give up comp, training and tools are just a bonus.

There is still training you'll need. Who cuts your comp at 76 and who doesn't? Who offers graded for oxygen use? How do you setup your CRM so you're building your own book that you can work just like your route list at the debit company?

Not trying to be smart alec. I'm just trying to find out if they are good i.m.o. As far as crm , there is a reason that I survived on a debit for 33 years. I tried management but had problem people not working as hard as i did.I have only worked for 3 companies in 33 years. Management always hated me because i was outspoken. Please don't take this the wrong way i'm just trying to find out if good company. If any of you worked for mon life or in the kemper home service most likely you have met me.

ALB was my up line for FE for several years. My contact was Jeff Cohen. At that time they had a good lineup of carriers. The reason I left was because they didn't offer fixed price DM leads. Didn't use them for term either. I have a brokerage that I have submitted term to for years. They always get it done with large questionable cases.

Last edited:

Thank you so much. It was what i was trying to find out. Did you lose the business you wrote for them or did you get to keep it?

Back