Does Anyone Know Anything About ISMAmerica?

Well, their website is a Wordpress blog and they have a private registration on their domain name which was purchased on 8/10/10. Draw your own conclusions.

The email was sent by Michael Norris of Stellar Prospects.

Maybe he will come on here and explain what's the low down on his offer.

Have you looked into their product at all? I have and it looks really good, but I'm not aware of anything else out there that I could sell that would be better, but I'd welcome your input if you know of anything else being offered that is similar. (product is a simple term life plan with a growth option account; minimum guarantee rate is 4.2%, plus option to put that money into mutual funds of your choice....plan lasts for 10 years, but you can get to money any time without penalty...unless you roll that money into IRA or Roth...which is another option)
My thought is why wouldn't I want to have a savings account that has guarantee of 4.2% when my current savings account is under 1%....
and for those who sell term with the idea of investing the rest...this is a perfect fit for most people.

Guranteed 4.2%? Where do you get that? U.S 10 yr. Treasury's at 2.4 today, so maybe ISMAmerica is just dislexic.

Must be based on the projected return of investing in a bunch of Miami Condos.

"If you think it's too good to be true, then go with your gut instinct".... Hugh Beaumont, Father Knows Best.

Back