DOES Anyone Know how Primerica Insurance Works??

jmolina

Expert
Im considering working for Primerica im currently licensed in California and I wanted to know who's heard of them and if anyone knows exactly how they work?

Lots of posts here about Primamerica. Prime offers a mid priced product that many other carriers can beat on cost. They have a limited selection of insurance products to offer the consumer. They make great effort to convince you that is the best way to go. Sort of I wear a size 13, you should wear a size 13 too and your spouse too....

From what I understand the compensation is low, the main push is to bring more people into the fold. Personally, I haven't seen too much Prime sold in my area, but I am sure somebody is, but I usually run across about 1 policy a decade anymore. Good luck what ever you decide.

Here is how they work:

You do a fact finder with your prospect. Regardless of what they say or need, you tell them they should only buy term life insurance. You also tell them everyone needs 10X their annual income and only for 20-years but they only need it guaranteed for 10-years.

Then you sell them the most over priced term life insurance known to mankind.

Oh, I left out the best part...you only get paid half as much as other companies pay because the guy who recruited you gets his share.

Im considering working for Primerica im currently licensed in California and I wanted to know who's heard of them and if anyone knows exactly how they work?

Recruit, recruit, recruit.

Do _not_ give them your warm leads to work as "training" Do not!

Over priced term at ridiculously low commission level.

Keep your own files or copies off site.

Have you been to the opportunity meeting on Saturday or Tuesday? Did theyshow you the circles where you just need to find three people like you, that find three peopl, that find....... Did th ey tell you that while they do not take everyone, they see something special in you? And of course, they do this job because they care. :'(

I know a little about them.

Email me if you like.

Lee

----------

I personally have recruited prior PFS agents that started at 25‰.

After the trainer wrote the person's family and friends.

Is primerica over priced?

replaced a 6 yr old 30 yr term, only 20 years guaranteed

was spending 93 for 250k

now has

500K 25 year term for about 25 dollars less per month.

And if its legit? Sorry I have sone doubts

Primerica is legitimate. I don't agree with their business practices, their planning methodology, or their products... but they are legitimate.

Primerica is a stock listed on the NYSE (PRI). Illegitimate businesses cannot be publicly traded.

Just as a side note. You won't be working for Primerica. You will be an independent contractor. You just basically sign a contract to market their products.

Back