Does Anyone Know if Senior Life Services is a Legitimate Company?

bw09908

I have an interview on Tuesday and I need to know the honest truth about a company called Senior Life Services. I was getting ready and had already partially signed up for a company named NAA but found all kind of bad press on the Internet about them. I have Googled Senior Life services and did find one or two bad comments but that was back in 07. Overall I am hearing good things and they have an At BBB rating. Please Help!!!

Re: Does Anyone Know if Senior Life Services is a Legitimate Comp

A bunch of companies by that name. Are you talking about the captive company in FL?

Not sure, they are out of Vero Beach Fla.

Had a few agents that I know that went for their training.
Their training was very hands-on, and good at closing for final expense. The challenge was that they paid somewhere in the neighborhood of 40% commission on final expense and gave these guys the same, old leads that other agents had already been given over and over again. Some of the leads they are giving out are 18+ months old.

So, yes, they have good training. But check their contract carefully for percentage and the leads you're promised. They advertise heavily on the job boards, so they're always churning new folks.

From the agents I know that tried them, they only fault they could find was the 40% (or in that range) commissions and the fact that their leads were recycled over and over again. Other than that, great people!

If they offer u 100 % contract and verified leads then try it for a month. You can look at first 25 leads to know if they are worth it.

If they offer u 100 % contract and verified leads then try it for a month. You can look at first 25 leads to know if they are worth it.

Good luck trying to find a company that will offer that.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Then it's the same company. I have an friend that went into the insurance business at the same time as I did, and now he works for SLS. I've seen their structure, I'm not impressed. However, he loves it and is doing very well with it. For the motivated sales person, the discipline and structure SLS offers can be of great help to get you to the next level. However, like all captive companies, their commissions are much less than the independent. That being said, if you need their help then 40% of something is a lot better than 100% of nothing.

Last edited:
Be careful to review in detail the contract before you sign on. If you ever decide to leave, (like many each year), they will make your life miserable:mad:

Be careful to review in detail the contract before you sign on. If you ever decide to leave, (like many each year), they will make your life miserable:mad:

Well, since the previous post before yours was over two years old, it would be interesting to see how it all worked out....

I was with them for a short time..because I had not sold anything in 8 days, was let go. It wasnt for lack of trying...folks not home, cancelled appts, or simply forgot appt. Dont know how old those leads were. The way it was done was very unprofessional, to say the least!

4praze said:
I was with them for a short time..because I had not sold anything in 8 days, was let go. It wasnt for lack of trying...folks not home, cancelled appts, or simply forgot appt. Dont know how old those leads were. The way it was done was very unprofessional, to say the least!

Sounds like a poor set appts to me, not old leads

Back