Does anyone know of a good source for medicare leads?

Rakeon

First off what I am looking for (aside from a good lead source)

People who do not have simply 1 post count/sock puppet accounts responding

Not having tons of people PM me

Basically it would mean a LOT more to me to have multiple people agreeing on a good leads source than people swooping down on me like vultures in PM.

I have tried Next Gen leads and I have to say not too thrilled at the way that it has turned out.
MANY wrong/disconnected/unavailable numbers

Most people do not pick up the phone none respond to voicemails and emails

Is there a good lead gen company where anyone has had decent results?

Thanks in advance

Are you referring to internet leads? If so, I can’t help you there. I was horrible at closing internet leads.
But with my direct mail leads I sell half the people I see. Seeing them is the trick.
Any mail house will work. Generic lead. T65 only.

Have not tried t65 Direct Mail leads. What is an average price point for them or decent mail house?

"Does anyone know of a good source for medicare leads?"

Well that really is the million $ question isn't it? 90% if not more of the job of insurance agent is just putting yourself in front of people. There's about a hundred different ways of marketing or getting leads and you'll have varying success with each, and different agents will have different successes with different methods.

That being said, direct mail to T65s seems to work pretty well and it's a great starting point.

Shameless plug but I have the hook up on telemarketing. Posted just now in lead section pending approval but ya DM me for info.

Last edited:
Back