Does anyone Know of a Million Dollar Medicare Producer??

Right. I recall a time when people said it wasn't possible to sell over the phone. Then they said it wasn't possible to build rapport and have persistent business selling over the phone.

Funny I still here that time to time, Its a strange feeling, When someone tells you with conviction that what you are already doing successfully cant be done, Even after you tell them you are doing

Funny I still here that time to time, Its a strange feeling, When someone tells you with conviction that what you are already doing successfully cant be done, Even after you tell them you are doing

"Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn't be done. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; the process is it's own reward."

~ Amelia Earhart

It's actually just over $83k per month and yes, it's possible.

I study marketers and implement what I learn for a living.
One recently caught my attention when he spoke about the "new middle class" and he also touched on this very topic of dumping stupid money on fancy cars..

Here's my edited version, to save time:

Grant on the Middle Class - YouTube

As to taxes, one of, perhaps, the dumbest things I could have done was move from a 0% income tax State of Florida to 7% unlimited income tax in South Carolina. #dumb

Someone posted a link to the video on my site where I mentioned that while sitting by the pool on Memorial Day weekend. The point was not to brag, but to invite other agents to hear exactly what I've been doing in my business for the last two years that made it possible.

If you're happy right where you are, and MANY folks here are - awesome!
I would not change a thing!

Come on, Chris!

I'm on your side and you call me #dumb Someone?

You can call me ExProgrammer.
You can call me Tim.
You can call me Miscellaneous Memphis Man.
But #dumb Someone?

:D

Of course I'm joking. But the quoting a post compresses the text and made it look like that even though the original text was clear that "Someone" was starting a new sentence. When people quoted my post where I had MILLION after a dollar sign, the MILLION didn't even show up.

----------

Come on, Chris!

I'm on your side and you call me #dumb Someone?

You can call me ExProgrammer.
You can call me Tim.
You can call me Miscellaneous Memphis Man.
But #dumb Someone?

:D

Of course I'm joking. But the quoting a post compresses the text and made it look like that even though the original text was clear that "Someone" was starting a new sentence. When people quoted my post where I had MILLION after a dollar sign, the MILLION didn't even show up.

That's weird. After I posted this your quote showed up correctly. But it didn't when other people quoted it. ?!?!?

Back