Does anyone Know of a Million Dollar Medicare Producer??

I doubt anyone writing that much business is writing it face to face...

I've accumulated over 1,000 in 5 years when I worked as a captive (walked away this week) for Humana. Seminars and face to face is all did.

However you're telling me as an independent I can do telesales with full commission and residuals ?

I've accumulated over 1,000 in 5 years when I worked as a captive (walked away this week) for Humana. Seminars and face to face is all did.

However you're telling me as an independent I can do telesales with full commission and residuals ?

Yes u can, all by phone!

I'm curious, how much renewals did u walk away from with 1000 clients?

I think the question that's more appropriate here is...."You're telling me you've been captive 5 years and accumulated 1000 clients, and you never realized that you can be independent, do telesales, get full commission and residuals?"

it was more like 300k (1000clients Xs $25avg), but point taken, lol!! :biggrin:

The other part of that million, Ill make with poker & daytrading!

Let that be a lesson for all u kids out there....1) get 1000 clients 2) maintain your biz & get referrals 3) only "work" 7 weeks for AEP 4) Enjoy other parts of your life

Unless you're playing me! :biggrin: I would hate to have to take your money when you're counting on it as part of that million though.

Have to say this thread is amusing. How many agents make $1,000,000 per year from personal production selling insurance.. of any kind? :err:

Amazing the amount of negativity and doubters.
Glad not everyone has the ambition and attitude or there would more competition I guess.

Mapd and medsupp are two different animals so to compare them doesn't make sense. Med supp are guaranteed renewable so your example wouldn't ever happen.

Med supps typically pay for 6 years unless you're writing in Michigan or TX. Big numbers can only be done with an assistant in my opinion, and a large marketing budget, but yes it can be done.

Actually I redid some math and realized with the right team and campaigns in place 1M/year is actually a realistic goal in this market!

Now of course most agents will believe it's a delusional thought, But the reality is that it is doable!

Actually I redid some math and realized with the right team and campaigns in place 1M/year is actually a realistic goal in this market!

Now of course most agents will believe it's a delusional thought, But the reality is that it is doable!

Why more so in the Med Supp market than in other markets? True, med sups pay a level commission for around 6 years. So, if you are at 21% you will make 126% in six years. Assume you are on a life contract with 115% first year and 5% renewal.. In six years you will receive 140%.. Figure in policies that lapse in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th years and yous re way ahead on the life contract.

If you sell supplemental health such as cancer, accident, CI on a 65%, 15% lifetime renewal contract, then you get 140% over the first 6 years. And again, you are way ahead on early lapses.

Therefore, if you write the same premium as you write in med supp, any income goal is more in reach with products other than Med Sup.

Back