Does Anyone Know Of New England Financial Group?

I was contacted by a recruiter from a local office of theirs and asked to come in for an interiew. He mentioned that they were "A Metlife Compnay". Anyone know something good/bad.....company culture, etc?

Thank you

I was contacted by a recruiter from a local office of theirs and asked to come in for an interiew. He mentioned that they were "A Metlife Compnay". Anyone know something good/bad.....company culture, etc?

Thank you

My wife and I interviewed with them here in Florida and they seemed to have everything laid up very nicely; however, at the end we ended up deciding to do this on our own. However, NEF was very nice and would have been our option if it hadn't been for the fact that Metlife actually closed their office in Palm Beach and Boca because Metlife felt it was better to pull in everything to their main office in Ft. Lauderdale.

/Chris

NEFG is now owned by Metlife. Historically they have catered to a higher networth clientele than Metlife. They are also stronger in investments and money under management.

Last edited:
Good payouts first few years, then drops down to about 50%.

Requirements are very easy under the inexperienced FA role.

I have 2 guys I trained at UBS that failed out and went to New England/Met Life and are doing fairly well there.

Does anyone know if they push met products hardcore or are totaly open to brokering the business out? I heard if you want the salary they only give you a 10% payout.

Debating if I should just cancel the appointment.

where are you located?

First of all, its not a salary. Just money they give you first few years during your training.

Obviously, they do encourage you to use Met Products. They dont tell you you cant use others, but your compensation is tied directly to using Met Products. :D I have a copy of the grid if you really want.

I would go check they out, go there with open ears, and dont be afraid of asking as many questions as you can/want.

where are you located?

First of all, its not a salary. Just money they give you first few years during your training.

Obviously, they do encourage you to use Met Products. They dont tell you you cant use others, but your compensation is tied directly to using Met Products. :D I have a copy of the grid if you really want.

I would go check they out, go there with open ears, and dont be afraid of asking as many questions as you can/want.

I've been told told that MM products are better than Metlife's but from what I've seen: Metlife is less expensive and Met is twice the size of MM and more profitable. What gives?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
where are you located?

Sure if you don't mind I'd like to see the grid. Thanks

Last edited:
Back