Does Anyone Know the Law...?

titeye

Guru
Moments ago, I attempted to submit a telephone application to Royal Neighbors for a Term Policy and was told they were not providing coverage in that state. However, no fewer than 3 weeks ago, they approved a different client from the same state, same amount, same type, issued and mailed the policy, and still drafting premium payments. The only difference is the approved app was submitted electronically.

My biggest concern is whether RNA is obligated to pay a claim, if death occurs? Or, will they only be required to return premiums, which is not the reason our client's buy policies?

If I have to call the client, I will appear just as incompetent as RNA, and possibly lose the opportunity to rewrite with another company! Let alone the huge charge-back, if RNA cancels the contract!

Waiting on a RNA superior to return my call. Don't know WTF to do!!!

What would you do in this situation?

RNA has been approved in Michigan from many years.

The only reason a term app would have been denied is if there was a recent change to the electronic term apps in Michigan that had not been approved by the State which is the only way are they accept term business.

If there was a gap between the original app and the new one of about 4 weeks it may be understandable it takes about 4 weeks to approve a new app in Michigan

The only reason a term app would have been denied is if there was a recent change to the electronic term apps in Michigan that had not been approved by the State which is the only way are they accept term business.

If there was a gap between the original app and the new one of about 4 weeks it may be understandable it takes about 4 weeks to approve a new app in Michigan

That ^^^

that Nazi Governor doesn't have the authority. YET.
this us a DOI regulatory procedure

Tell her that. Every bill that gets past, she vetoes every line she disagrees with & lets her pet projects go through. She also doesnt have the power to control restaurants, but still is & has had her AG even arrest a local Polish immigrant restaurant owner in my area. Then, when her Unemployment Czar or Health Director wont comply with her, she pays them off to sign non disclosures & pays them 80k & 155k even though they were new hires. Crazy train & Michigan has the worst covid 7 day increases in the entire US right now & 2-3x worse than adjacent states that are fully open

Why am I telling you, you are living it here also.

If I am understanding all of you correctly, the Michigan "e-app" that was approved and issued 3 weeks ago is firm.
The recent Michigan tele-app that was rejected should be approved, if rewritten and submitted via "e-app".

Correct?

Back