Does anyone Know where to Purchase Annuity Leads?

I'm currently in the final expense market, and there's so many places to purchase final expense leads. But where can I go to purchase annuity leads? Please list any reputable companies that generates these leads, and any personal experiences working them.

please list any reputable companies that generates these leads

I think that is why you don't have any responses. I have never seen any such companies.

I would say that the best shot anyone has at getting annuity leads would be through their own FMO. However, there is so damn much money to be made in annuity sales that I would not trust my own mother to not have filtered out the really good leads for herself.

Thanks for the Patel lead, Mom.

I think that is why you don't have any responses. I have never seen any such companies.

I would say that the best shot anyone has at getting annuity leads would be through their own FMO. However, there is so damn much money to be made in annuity sales that I would not trust my own mother to not have filtered out the really good leads for herself.

Thanks for the Patel lead, Mom.

Where have you been Charpess!? I haven't seen you around these parts in years!

Yep, years it has been.

Just been trying to make money. I think maybe I got fed up by some of the same-old-same-old that used to haunt these halls. Funny thing, I can't even remember now who pushed me over the edge. I do remember that pretty much everyone disliked him.

I'm currently in the final expense market, and there's so many places to purchase final expense leads. But where can I go to purchase annuity leads? Please list any reputable companies that generates these leads, and any personal experiences working them.

Leads 2 Success does have an annuity drop/return mail leads system. I am not sure to the effectiveness to it but I know that they have it along with Medicare and other lines.

I agree, there are not a whole lot of Annuity lead programs out there, but recommend using a site such as infofree.com or salesgenie to generate a niche listing for higher income zipcodes or money earners or even age groups that would be most attractive in that certain demographic.

Leads 2 Success does have an annuity drop/return mail leads system. I am not sure to the effectiveness to it but I know that they have it along with Medicare and other lines.

I agree, there are not a whole lot of Annuity lead programs out there, but recommend using a site such as infofree.com or salesgenie to generate a niche listing for higher income zipcodes or money earners or even age groups that would be most attractive in that certain demographic.
There's several other companies that do "annuity" lead mailers that describe qualities of an annuity (tax deferred, no market risk, etc.) but they don't pull too well, maybe 1%. Last time we tried them was with The Lead Connection, got about 12 back on 1000 piece mailer. The agent got 5 appointments set, and wrote some small cases on two of them. In my opinion, you're better off sending Medicare Supplement leads (much better response rates) to higher income people, and then cross selling them once you've established a relationship with them.

In my opinion, you're better off sending Medicare Supplement leads (much better response rates) to higher income people, and then cross selling them once you've established a relationship with them.

Yep, I agree with this. I don't trust the companies that target annuity sales. Never mind the sneaking suspicion that the leads are not legit or that the best leads are filtered out. The real problem is that people have a really nasty opinion of annuities. A prospective annuity lead has to be carefully educated on the benefits of annuities and that is not going to happen until there is some level of trust with you before that education begins. Part of the trust, by the way, is your own assessment that an annuity is suitable.

That is one reason I still think that seminars are the best way to get in front of people and start that trust building.

That is not to say that all seminars lead in that direction. I have attended financial seminars in which I -and I think everyone else, had a lower opinion of the person at the end than at the beginning.

So, by all means do some mail prospecting based on the right criteria. But don't bother with so-called annuity prospects. Everyone is an annuity prospect, but they don't realize it -yet. If you try and tell people they are an annuity prospect without laying the foundation, you will never get a second chance with them.

Here's the annuity mailers that we've used with the lead connection before -

www dot leadconnections dot com/envelope_leads/E-68_Annuity-Envelope-Lead.png

(sorry it won't let me post links yet since I have fewer than 20 posts)

The thing is, when you're mailing the exact same demographic as you would for a medicare drop, why would you want to send out a piece that's only going to pull 1/3 to 1/5 the response a Medicare mailer would?

If a client will trust you to work with them on their health insurance, it shouldn't be too difficult to move the conversation towards other aspects of their retirement once you've gained that trust.

I work for an FMO...if you're trying to purchase a list of annuity leads you might as well open up the yellow pages and start dialing bc that's about what you're going to get. From my experience, the most successful advisors are the ones that do a good job of building a brand, getting referrals and/or doing seminars.

Back