Does Anyone Sell Term Insurance Anymore?

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
Does anyone sell term insurance anymore?

Only think agents on this forum ever talk about is F.E.

I'm still selling term insurance and get a lot of term insurance business.

Are any of you selling or trying to sell term insurance anymore?

Gee Mark...Didn't know we had to in every post list every product we are currently selling....Also what is considered "current" do I need to sell a Dental plan this week to include dental on my list of offerings? If I sell a couple of term policies this week and don't sell any final expense plans does that mean I don't currently offer FE?

You know I'm giving your post a hard time, how could you even think people don't sell term anymore.

Gee Mark...Didn't know we had to in every post list every product we are currently selling....Also what is considered "current" do I need to sell a Dental plan this week to include dental on my list of offerings? If I sell a couple of term policies this week and don't sell any final expense plans does that mean I don't currently offer FE?

You know I'm giving your post a hard time, how could you even think people don't sell term anymore.

No one ever talk about selling term insurance anymore on this forum. Most new agents think they only think they should try and sell is F.E.

They never even think about selling term insurance.

All of the financial experts say to ONLY buy term invest the rest......

never heard of anyone NOT selling term

that's about 75% of my insurance business...So many people are listening to Dave Ramsey, and only think they need coverage til age 60 or so....Alot of people are not receptive to taking out a permanent policy, in addition to their term coverage.... And most people do say buy term, and invest the difference, but they don't invest it...And they screw themselves up for coverage down the road and screw themselves up for their retirement down the road....

Every time a 60+ year old calls to buy more term insurance because their 10 or 15-year term policy expired, I think to myself....hmmm, guess they forgot to invest the difference....or maybe they invested the difference and then lost half when the market crashed, or maybe they invested the difference and lost half in a divorce, then got remarried.....

I'm a fan of John Hancock and Nationwide UL with LTC. I never sold it in the past, but broaching the concept of LTC with people in their 30s-40s is eye opening because they are seeing their own parents and grandparents. I am killing it--they are willing to pay $300 a month for life/ltc, vs. paying $50 for term, and $500 for LTC standalone. Killer product--and clients are referring...

I'm a fan of John Hancock and Nationwide UL with LTC. I never sold it in the past, but broaching the concept of LTC with people in their 30s-40s is eye opening because they are seeing their own parents and grandparents. I am killing it--they are willing to pay $300 a month for life/ltc, vs. paying $50 for term, and $500 for LTC standalone. Killer product--and clients are referring...

I want to do what you are doing. I think we can sell it on fear alone. What I mean is most people can see the entitlements people get today (which don't pay the bills now) are going to most likely go away due to the unsustainability of the whole mess. Better protect you and your loved ones, whether you die or stick around.

The reason a lot of us sell FE is because people bought term when they were younger rather than whole-life.

Buy term, spend the difference, then come see me.

It's a lovely thing when you think about it.

Back