Does Anyone Solely Rely on Their Website to Sell Insurance?

SecureHealth1, that is the most intelligent post I have ever seen on this forum. Kudos to you!

SecureHealth1's site is a covert operation.

It is on a need to know basis and he decided you did not need to know.

Don (DYA) congratulations on your award. I know this year has not been easy.

I put over 2 years worth of research and work into my website. I sell annuities so I make a good living off of my laptop and cell phone.

Most of my clients are not in my state. When your site or blog hits the 18th month mark, it seems the leads start rolling in.

The minute you stop paying for leads you truly are independent.

Re: Does Anyone Solely Rely on Thier Website to Sell Insurance?

Great feedback Alston! And big congrats for having the foresight to get into web based leads and SEO back in 2004. The majority of agents I talk to aren't sure what SEO even means yet. So even though the internet space is extremely competitive, our industry overall is behind the curve, and I believe there is still so much more opportunity in web based life and annuity leads. You just have to get creative with your keywords, etc like you did.

Joe Annuity Think Tank

Other than your website, you can also try to send press releases, posting blog articles, participating in forums, guest posting, social networking, and many more.

Alston,
Thank you for the great insight into your SEO strategies. I am constantly looking for new ways to increase traffic to my site as well as help advisors that I speak to increase traffic to their sites. This thread has given me a lot of new ideas!
Thank you!

Back