Does Anyone Use American Premiere Services?

rJohnson9

Expert
American Premere Services called me today with an offer that sounds good as a lead source. Does anyone have any experience with this company? They are asking for an up front fee and I do not want to send them money without knowing if they are legit.

Thank you

Re: Does Anyone Use American Premere Services?

generally speaking, upfront fees are used by companies that cannot deliver what they are promising....just in my experience

American Premere Services called me today with an offer that sounds good as a lead source. Does anyone have any experience with this company? They are asking for an up front fee and I do not want to send them money without knowing if they are legit.

Thank you

i was called by this company two times the first sale rep was making the program sound too good to be true so i did not go with them the second rep that called me had nothing to hide from and put everything on the table with me. i like the whole concept of the program if you can i would ask to talk to mark. i did end up signing up with him

i was called by this company two times the first sale rep was making the program sound too good to be true so i did not go with them the second rep that called me had nothing to hide from and put everything on the table with me. i like the whole concept of the program if you can i would ask to talk to mark. i did end up signing up with him

How many leads per week/month have they been delivering. What is your closing ratio with them?

What is it that makes it sound "good"?

The sales pitch is they are affiliated with a large online lender. They will send over their new loan approval information for HO insurance for a fee of around $20.00. If you do not close the sale for insurance, you are refunded all fees associated with the lead (guaranteed sales). However they want a fee up front for a large number of leads.

I am a fellow Okie and I do exclusive pre set appointments right here in your backyard. It sucks to hear you are having outsiders call if it doesn't work out give me a call.

Thank you

A different rep called me back earlier this week. He offered a "free test drive lead or two" to be delivered to me today. They never showed up. It goes back to if it sounds to good to be true.....

Back