Does Anyone Use Crump

DJAJ

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
to access life insurance carriers? I've been in talks with Crump and like everything about them so far but just found out they do not do advance pay. They only do pay as earned. I almost dont see the point in that. Am I looking at that incorrectly? Do most GA's do advance pay or pay as earned?

to access life insurance carriers? I've been in talks with Crump and like everything about them so far but just found out they do not do advance pay. They only do pay as earned. I almost dont see the point in that. Am I looking at that incorrectly? Do most GA's do advance pay or pay as earned?

Big company with big resources. Staff doctors and estate attorneys. I am as earned with them. Not a big deal, you can duel contact with most of the companies any way.

I started with them about 5 months ago. So far, pretty good. Lots of resources. I prefer as earned myself because it keeps me working and charge backs are a b itch.

I will say that being on the other side and reviewing the apps sent in by Crump on your behalf, they fight tooth and nail for you and your client. They can be a little... "demanding". Which for the Agent is a good thing.

I will say that being on the other side and reviewing the apps sent in by Crump on your behalf, they fight tooth and nail for you and your client. They can be a little... "demanding". Which for the Agent is a good thing.

That is the thing a lot of these guys miss about going to direct, avoiding good GAs, etc.

You can be a good mid-six figure producer and not even on the radar at the large carriers. But an agency consistently doing seven figures and more will get some attention. That really matters with the more difficult cases.

I have worked with CRUMP for a few years and it has been really easy. I don't do a ton of volume, so I like the support and help they are able to provide if a difficulty were to arise. I suppose that I may miss out on overrides and such, but I never understood those anyway, so no big deal to me.

I have been using crump for several years and always felt they have given me top notch service from start to finish and I never gave them a ton of business. I use the office in New Jersey.

Back