Does anyone use MOO as their go to final expense Carrier?

Whats your thoughts of using MOO as a primary carrier, I am currently switching focus from mortgage protection over the FE world.

No... not at the moment. However, they are on a short list for me to look at as I am placing Transamerica on probation.

Recently I sent in a slug of apps to Trans and far too many of them required additional signatures and other items for things that would have flown through my current go to. Far too much extra time was wasted because of the way they do business... I would have taken a 10 point hit on the business just so I could lower my time per app ratio to a number that made sense of the business.

And yes, I am ragging on Trans at the moment... Beware of them! :yes:... I am not their poster child at the moment... but I am posting. ;)

As to your question regarding MOO, used them long ago and they seem to have a fit and work well. Not sure how they are processing business these days. My go to is a small company called Federal Life... not least expensive arrow in my quiver, but some of the best agent service that I have experienced and they pay their claims. They have made me look like a hero several times. And that is what you should be looking for as a go to.

Thank you for some insight I have been using them for my mortgage protection carrier- I'm trying out the FE side of the business because the lead volume I can get on the FE side is greater than the mortgage protection side.

Are you dabbling or committing to FE? No I wouldn’t lead with MOO who are your other options?

Thank you for some insight I have been using them for my mortgage protection carrier- I'm trying out the FE side of the business because the lead volume I can get on the FE side is greater than the mortgage protection side.

We work too hard to get paper in the mill for an insurance company to slow down good business for stupid mistakes... find a carrier who's app isn't so many pages (Trans is the worst on in the market for that) so you make fewer mistakes and business process in a steady flow.

I love the MP market the only problem I am running into with the market is lead volume if i want to scale my production up. I can use all the big players in the market RNA, MOO, Foresters, AMAM, Trans etc.

I love the MP market the only problem I am running into with the market is lead volume if i want to scale my production up. I can use all the big players in the market RNA, MOO, Foresters, AMAM, Trans etc.

I would strongly suggest you slow down a bit and pick just a few to get your feet good and wet. Too many guns in your arsenal and you end up with too many options and shoot yourself in the foot. That can drive an agent into early retirement far to quickly.

Moving toward FE... you aren't dealing with people that can buy homes on the economic score board for the most part. You are looking at an older crowed as well, so you need to whittle the decision making process down for them a bit... way down. A confused buyer says "no" or "I'll wait".

Have a GI, a price buster, and good "go to" to start and then add carriers as you go along and become more astute to your clients and their needs. I would also be careful with the "one offs" that cause too much work for the case. Volume... Volume... Volume..., Simple, Simple, Simple.

Whats your thoughts of using MOO as a primary carrier, I am currently switching focus from mortgage protection over the FE world.

I am not a FE only guy either. I did write my first one in about 1992.

The one and only one I tried was a few months ago. They had just started the instant decision Eapp. It was a total cluster *&#<. Declined the client, TA took him Prefer.

That said, the # MoO FE guy did something like $700,000.00, on the phone. I believe Dave is doing a YouTube video with him.

So some one is writing them.

I sell FE many times to my mortgage protection leads just because of the age and health of the client, So many MP leads turn into FE Sales. I was watching Doug's videos on youtube about why he made the switch from MP to Fe and It seemed like the right thing to do if i want to scale my life business.

I have never just focused on MP or FE. I also do fixed and FIA business, but only write about one annuity a month and use the life business to keep me busy in between the annuity appointments.

I sell FE many times to my mortgage protection leads just because of the age and health of the client, So many MP leads turn into FE Sales. I was watching Doug's videos on youtube about why he made the switch from MP to Fe and It seemed like the right thing to do if i want to scale my life business.

I have never just focused on MP or FE. I also do fixed and FIA business, but only write about one annuity a month and use the life business to keep me busy in between the annuity appointments.

OK, now you are speaking my language. The MoO app I mentioned lives in a 3,000+sq home in a guarded gated community.

SIWL to people with check books, clean houses and a want to provide. Those are my "FE" people.

Back