Does anyone use MOO as their go to final expense Carrier?

I too find it hard to believe. That said, it being in Forbes does make me believe it's real. If so, that's beyond stellar production from one person.

Has there ever been a record of an FE only agent doing 1 mil in a year?

Very hard to believe one person wrote that amount by himself. Even harder to believe that he has a 95% persistency rate.

I know you're just repeating what you've heard, but I just can't buy this one without proof.
Sounds as if he is running a call center and he gets credit for the production.. Found this on the Choice Mutual website:

Anthony Martin is the designated responsible producer for Choice Mutual in every jurisdiction where licensed. His national producer number is 15791253, and below are his individual producer licenses for all the jurisdictions where he is licensed.

I too find it hard to believe. That said, it being in Forbes does make me believe it's real. If so, that's beyond stellar production from one person.

Has there ever been a record of an FE only agent doing 1 mil in a year?

What would be harder to believe is that he uses Transamerica to do that.:laugh:

Sounds as if he is running a call center and he gets credit for the production.. Found this on the Choice Mutual website:

Anthony Martin is the designated responsible producer for Choice Mutual in every jurisdiction where licensed. His national producer number is 15791253, and below are his individual producer licenses for all the jurisdictions where he is licensed.
He doesn't run a call center. It is his personal production.

I'm talking about the numbers being thrown around here...that was on his own pen. With the amount of leads he generates, it wouldn't be surprising if he went down that road...

Also 100% by phone and internet. Per today's MoO leader board, if #1 is him, his current average Monthly premium is a shade higher than $96.

Latest posts

Back