Does anyone use MOO as their go to final expense Carrier?

I would strongly suggest you slow down a bit and pick just a few to get your feet good and wet. Too many guns in your arsenal and you end up with too many options and shoot yourself in the foot. That can drive an agent into early retirement far to quickly.

Moving toward FE... you aren't dealing with people that can buy homes on the economic score board for the most part. You are looking at an older crowed as well, so you need to whittle the decision making process down for them a bit... way down. A confused buyer says "no" or "I'll wait".

Have a GI, a price buster, and good "go to" to start and then add carriers as you go along and become more astute to your clients and their needs. I would also be careful with the "one offs" that cause too much work for the case. Volume... Volume... Volume..., Simple, Simple, Simple.
Excellent advice

Color me skeptical but I’ll bite; I would pay $10 to see a piss ant eat a bale of hay:)

You can be skeptical all you want but it's 100% true. You can get a traffic estimate for any website and have a really good idea of how many leads it generates (if you refuse to believe it just on word of mouth).

Just google some terms like you're looking for final expense and you'll see several agent sites. A few of these sites rank top 3 for hundreds of keywords.

Some of these sites sell for millions of dollars, too.

WinoBlues: That said, the # MoO FE guy did something like $700,000.00, on the phone. I believe Dave is doing a YouTube video with him.

His name is Anthony Martin and he wrote $750,000 in final expense premium over the phone in 2018 with a 95% 13-month persistency, according to a promotion brochure from Jeff Root on a Mastermind 2019 seminar being held in Las Vegas on May 13-14.

He is consistently the #1 Agent for One Life America . . .

Very hard to believe one person wrote that amount by himself. Even harder to believe that he has a 95% persistency rate.

I know you're just repeating what you've heard, but I just can't buy this one without proof.

Fact . . .

Back