Does anyone use MOO as their go to final expense Carrier?

You can be skeptical all you want but it's 100% true. You can get a traffic estimate for any website and have a really good idea of how many leads it generates (if you refuse to believe it just on word of mouth).

Just google some terms like you're looking for final expense and you'll see several agent sites. A few of these sites rank top 3 for hundreds of keywords.

Some of these sites sell for millions of dollars, too.

We have several Agents writing over $400k a year in FE.

Here the link for AM:

www.facebook.com/297981601120395

He is definitely a huge inspiration to all life agents!!

His site is #1 on google for a lot of search terms in regards to burial insurance & similar key words. He uses Ninja Quoter & cherry picks the leads since he has so many. I heard he only calls the high premium ones who fill out the application online after they get the quote inside Ninja Quoter.

It's awesome to see an agent making so many sales with "unconventional" menthods! This is truly a great time to run an insurance agency.

His site is #1 on google for a lot of search terms in regards to burial insurance & similar key words. He uses Ninja Quoter & cherry picks the leads since he has so many. I heard he only calls the high premium ones who fill out the application online after they get the quote inside Ninja Quoter.

It's awesome to see an agent making so many sales with "unconventional" menthods! This is truly a great time to run an insurance agency.
It’s interesting but I’d rather not take a pay cut:)

Aren’t you doing something similar?

Fact . . .

Well, let's just say that Mutual wouldn't confirm the annual sales OR the persistency. I'll go with the annual sales, which is huge...but I still won't be buying the 95% persistency rate if all he does is sell FE.

I think someone also mentioned that he was doing this all by himself. No way he doesn't have some help on the back end, especially if the 95% persistency rate is even close to the truth.

Well, let's just say that Mutual wouldn't confirm the annual sales OR the persistency. I'll go with the annual sales, which is huge...but I still won't be buying the 95% persistency rate if all he does is sell FE.

I think someone also mentioned that he was doing this all by himself. No way he doesn't have some help on the back end, especially if the 95% persistency rate is even close to the truth.

you mean a carrier wouldn't give you info on a producer that isn't in your organization? Shocker...

That said, I agree with you on this. I just can't see how this could possibly be real.

Back