Does anyone use MOO as their go to final expense Carrier?

Well, let's just say that Mutual wouldn't confirm the annual sales OR the persistency. I'll go with the annual sales, which is huge...but I still won't be buying the 95% persistency rate if all he does is sell FE.

I think someone also mentioned that he was doing this all by himself. No way he doesn't have some help on the back end, especially if the 95% persistency rate is even close to the truth.
95% seems extraordinary

Some of our agents do use MOO's Living Promise as their go-to and it's worked out great as long as the close is solid. They have an easy eApp and no required in-house PHI although I would highly recommend doing one. I personally use Transamerica for FE albeit, no eApp. I find their SS billing to be the best and that's certainly helps persistency.

MOO is good for fairly health clients. I would recommend additional carriers as well. For example, diabetes diagnosed before age 50 would be a decline. Phoenix Life and AIG are great supplemental carriers.

My top four are Americo, MoO, TransAm if there are certain health issues, then AIG as a last resort. Been hearing good things about Foresters FE but they all require a phone interview from the home, which can be cumbersome at times. Americo is an instant decision in the home, which is nice.

if you figure out which way you want to go, you might want to try this for a good Underwriting/quoting tool for FE... it has most of the major players in it and its highly accurate and you wont have to use any cheet sheets or chat rooms to get your answers.. there is a $15 off coupon code. Everyone who uses it is hooked. They love it.. Time saver and gets you good placement.. www.bestplanpro.com

Holy Cow! $59 per month is pretty steep, I think.

When an agent is using a few companies, it's not that hard to understand, remember, and keep up with the underwriting. Most agents nowadays have some sort of free quote engine, so it really boils down to the underwriting aspect. I just don't see where that is worth $59 per month.

Mutual of Omaha removing Native American imagery from logo

“We believe the decision to retire our corporate symbol is the right thing to do and is consistent with our values and our desire to help overcome racial bias and stereotypes,” Mutual of Omaha Chairman and CEO James Blackledge said in a statement. “We feel strongly our logo should reflect who we are as a company and our commitment to positive change.”

Blackledge told the Omaha World-Herald that the logo never had a disrespectful connotation and that he was unaware of any complaints about its use, “But we are still using a symbol from another culture that isn’t ours.”

Back