Does anyone use MOO as their go to final expense Carrier?

May 6, 2019

1. jerryrut

jerryrut Guru

95% seems extraordinary

2. Tearmann

Tearmann Super Genius

State:
    Michigan
    Some of our agents do use MOO's Living Promise as their go-to and it's worked out great as long as the close is solid. They have an easy eApp and no required in-house PHI although I would highly recommend doing one. I personally use Transamerica for FE albeit, no eApp. I find their SS billing to be the best and that's certainly helps persistency.

3. garzawin

garzawin Expert

MOO is good for fairly health clients. I would recommend additional carriers as well. For example, diabetes diagnosed before age 50 would be a decline. Phoenix Life and AIG are great supplemental carriers.

4. jerryrut

jerryrut Guru

Is PHOENIX still in biz?

5. garzawin

garzawin Expert

Well Nassau Re

6. Beef Squatthrust

Beef Squatthrust New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    My top four are Americo, MoO, TransAm if there are certain health issues, then AIG as a last resort. Been hearing good things about Foresters FE but they all require a phone interview from the home, which can be cumbersome at times. Americo is an instant decision in the home, which is nice.

7. Todd King

Todd King IMO/FMO Owner

State:
    Virginia
    Holy Cow! $59 per month is pretty steep, I think.

When an agent is using a few companies, it's not that hard to understand, remember, and keep up with the underwriting. Most agents nowadays have some sort of free quote engine, so it really boils down to the underwriting aspect. I just don't see where that is worth $59 per month.

8. Ric Craig

Ric Craig Expert

State:
    Florida
    Great, its not $59 with a discount coupon.. what is it worth? If it would make sure the client is in the right plan for the right price, wouldnt that be worth it? My question is, shouldnt you have more carriers available to give you client the best coverage for the lowest price? I know from experience that a lot of agents get flustered and just throw a client into a GI product and move on and a few of those cases, another agent came in and got them DAY ONE COVERAGE!!!! You know how I know.... BECAUSE I DID IT SEVERAL TIME NOW.. and other agents have told me they have done it now with the software.. I dont believe having 3 carriers is the the way to go.. its the old way and quite frankly its a way to get replaced... keep using the abacus when there is the calculator out there.. How hard do you want to make it? Isnt this business hard enough????? Get back to selling and leave the underwriting to us!! That is all.

9. Ric Craig

Ric Craig Expert

State:
    Florida
    again, this is NOT just a quoter... its a quoter AND underwriting calculator.... that is very accurate.... the game is over... this will be industry standard in time... large carriers have already stood up and took notice...... and by no means is this meant to replace the agent this is to make his life easier. if you are using 3 carriers ( the old way) then this might not be for you. But you will be competing with agent that will have this and WILL get them the best LEVEL coverage for the best price... new carriers are being added as we speak....