Does Anyone Use NAPA for E&O Insurance

aureo11

Hi guys,

I'm a new agent that is starting off part time so Im trying to find low cost coverage for meeting the E&O requirements of the companies I want to contract with.
www dot napa-benefits dot org seems to have a good price for starting agents. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them.

Thanks.

I purchased my E&O through them last year. I to am a new agent working part time they fit my budget and the process to sign up was quick and easy.

Been using them for 5 years. No claims. Never had an issue. Hopefully never find out how good or bad they are.

I AM CURRENTLY BEING SUED FOR DEFAMATION.

Because I have written the following article)

(I posted the court summon online)

Lawsuit from Robocall Insurance/Health Line One, or Agentra Really - Safe Policies Insurance

I have reached out to NAPA yesterday, but I have only 10 days left to answer the summon, so I am concerned that I will not hear back from them in time.

I have the NAPA 2 million coverage via CNA.

Anyone with advising here? I will call them again after this. Never been sue before, but apparently, when you are being sued, you only have 21 days to answer, and I have already spent 10 days.

Agentra BBB,Yelp & Google Reviews - Legit health insurance? Really good or just a scam!!!

So my worst case is, flying down to Florida to answer the lawsuit in person next week, that will prolong the timeline of my case.

However, your advice here will be much appreciated.

Why would E&O cover a business complaint?

E&O would help you if a CLIENT was harmed by negligence.

This is a civil suit against you as a writer and/or business person... not as a client filing suit against wrongful acts of an agent.

However, I am NOT an attorney and this is not legal advice.

flying down to Florida to answer the lawsuit in person next week,

Why are you flying to FL to answer the suit in person?

They have attorney(s).

You don't?

You might as well be prepared to settle for whatever they want.

As for the other responses, ALL insurance is great until you use it. Until you have a claim you won't know if it is worthwhile or not.

DHK:

Thanks, you are most likely correct. I haven't heard back from NAPA, but I will not waste time filling a claim with them anymore.
------------------------------
Why would E&O cover a business complaint?

E&O would help you if a CLIENT was harmed by negligence.

This is a civil suit against you as a writer and/or business person... not as a client filing suit against wrongful acts of an agent.

However, I am NOT an attorney and this is not legal advice.

Latest posts

Back