Does MoO LTC Offer an E-App?

Any idea how to access the app online? Their site doesnt show me.

Thanks for your quick and kind reply :)

Any idea how to access the app online? Their site doesnt show me.

Thanks for your quick and kind reply :)

not all MGA's/BGA's are set up with the e-app.
check with your upline and they'll tell you if you can do it.

fyi... the "45 page" application is mostly just disclosures.

Never liked their e-ap. God forbid you need to change something after the fact.

I use their PDF fillable application....and either they or I fill it in that way, and then they sign the appropriate pages. Maybe not the best way, but works well for me. I cut it down to the minimal number of pages....~20. Secure emailing and faxing seems to do the trick. Never needed to get too fancy.

Too much medical stuff for them to handle in the MoO e-ap. Better to adopt the typical life insurance model....key in basics, let carrier do the rest with phone interview, and they and e-sign. Maybe some day that will be available. Since GNW asks lots less medical questions, their ap is more conducive to that model.

I use their PDF fillable application....and either they or I fill it in that way, and then they sign the appropriate pages. Maybe not the best way, but works well for me. I cut it down to the minimal number of pages....~20. Secure emailing and faxing seems to do the trick. Never needed to get too fancy.

Too much medical stuff for them to handle in the MoO e-ap. Better to adopt the typical life insurance model....key in basics, let carrier do the rest with phone interview, and they and e-sign. Maybe some day that will be available. Since GNW asks lots less medical questions, their ap is more conducive to that model.

Ive never used it for MoO, but I have stopped using the fillable feature on PDF applications. Ive had too many issues with them not saving correctly or working differently on different PDF readers.

I use the type feature of my pdf software and just ask the questions over the phone and fill it all in for them. If they want me to, I can use my screenshare app so they can watch me do it. Once done, I upload it to my eSignature platform, and send it to them to sign. The eSignature platform takes about 2 minutes for them to sign it. It can also take them directly to sections where they need to type info and lets them enter the info instead of signing.

Some eApps provided by carriers are easy to use, others are essentially just a pdf filler.

Ive never used it for MoO, but I have stopped using the fillable feature on PDF applications. Ive had too many issues with them not saving correctly or working differently on different PDF readers.

I use the type feature of my pdf software and just ask the questions over the phone and fill it all in for them. If they want me to, I can use my screenshare app so they can watch me do it. Once done, I upload it to my eSignature platform, and send it to them to sign. The eSignature platform takes about 2 minutes for them to sign it. It can also take them directly to sections where they need to type info and lets them enter the info instead of signing.

Some eApps provided by carriers are easy to use, others are essentially just a pdf filler.

Had a mess once when I sent a pre-filled ap it to someone on a MAC.....nothing lined up.
Might have to learn more about eSignature software. :)

I hand write all my apps for all my clients. Took a MOO app home from the office this evening to knock out. I hate the omaha application if only for the silly questions of date last seen doctor, reason seen, next scheduled visit? I hate asking "which month and which year did you have your initial visit to your rheumatologist in the 80's? Like anyone can remember the month of a doc visit from 30 years ago?

Back