Does Oxford Life Contract Direct?

I'm 99.99% sure you can go direct with them. That way you don't have to go thru an IMO that may let you down. They also give top contracts out so an IMO can't use a higher comp to sucker you in

I'm 99.99% sure you can go direct with them. That way you don't have to go thru an IMO that may let you down. They also give top contracts out so an IMO can't use a higher comp to sucker you in

Thanks for your response Matt, I appreciate that.

If an insurance company contracts an agent directly with the home office at the same level the agent can get through an IMO...why wouldn't an agent go through the IMO?

Is the home office going to set up a leads program for the agent? How about give them a marketing reimbursement program? I know, they will help the agent set up his/her website, build them a logo, create an agency brochure, get the brochures printed, give them access to presentations and training (online, inhouse & in the field)!!! Maybe they get special credits for the trip?

Never made any sense to me to go directly through a home office instead of a Marketing Organization. Unless you are just another contract to the IMO and not receiving any extra benefits...

If an insurance company contracts an agent directly with the home office at the same level the agent can get through an IMO...why wouldn't an agent go through the IMO?

Is the home office going to set up a leads program for the agent? How about give them a marketing reimbursement program? I know, they will help the agent set up his/her website, build them a logo, create an agency brochure, get the brochures printed, give them access to presentations and training (online, inhouse & in the field)!!! Maybe they get special credits for the trip?

Never made any sense to me to go directly through a home office instead of a Marketing Organization. Unless you are just another contract to the IMO and not receiving any extra benefits...

That sounds fine and dandy, but a majority of IMO's do little for the clients...Now if an IMO does all that you mentioned for the agent, then absolutely go with the IMO...It just seems alot of them do little for their guys

I agree with that. I also think you can get higher commission levels through an upline easier than direct (in most cases.)

Back