Does this open enrollment seem slower?

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I'm wondering if its me but Open Enrollment seems slower this year? What is the pace for everyone else?

I've got 12-15 scheduled appts a day. It is slower from a standpoint of new prospects calling for help. The market is now saturated, whoever is in ACA, is in it already. It's just the 10% on the fringe that may need new ACA plans due to life changes, penalty gone, GF plan rates, income higher, etc etc

People are tired of getting scam calls..........

https://www.ftc.gov/system/files/documents/cases/simple_health_plans_tro_memo.pdf

Deceived consumers are effectively left uninsured and subjected to nearly unlimited financial exposure. Many of Defendants’ victims only learn that they are still uninsured after incurring tens of thousands of dollars in medical expenses. In stark contrast, the architect of this scam, defendant Steven Dorfman, has siphoned millions of dollars of proceeds from defrauded consumers to pay for private jet travel, gambling sprees in Las Vegas, the rent for his oceanfront condominium, luxury automobiles, over $1 million in jewelry, and even the nearly $300,000 cost of his recent wedding at the St. Regis Hotel in Miami.

Back