Does USAA Have the Best Rates

Their rates are tough to beat. Plus they rank highly in terms of claims satisfaction. If I were finding insurance for someone who served in the military, USAA would be the first place I looked.

No single auto insurance company has the best rates for everyone, everywhere. If you are trying to save your Dad money on auto insurance, comparison shop with several companies, including companies selling direct to the public, selling through captive agents, like Allstate & State Farm, & independent insurance agents. USAA is a very good company, but don't assume they have the best rates.

You're doing this for your Dad. Will your Dad need personal assistance if he has a claim or need service? USAA has a great reputation for customer satisfaction, but they don't have local agents.

They don't need local agents. Everything they do is top notch and easy to do over the phone. It's personal assistance without the person sitting in front of you. I've worked for them and have always had them as my carrier, so naturally I am biased----but I've worked for others (personal svc, etc) that can't compare to the overall value of USAA. Long time members wouldn't switch even if the rates went up as the loyalty factor is phenomenal.

I've been with USAA for several years. They saved me a considerable amount of money on my auto and homeowners. I am very happy with them.

I am a Army National Guard veteran and did my 6 years of service and a few months ago I called up USAA to help with my auto insurance after seeing a commerical......needless to say, they cost more than my local hometown P&C company did!!!

Based on my experience, USAA sucks! They talk the talk about helping Soldiers, Veterans, and Enlisted, but they dang sure don't WALK THE WALK!!!

Just my experience!

I am a Army National Guard veteran and did my 6 years of service and a few months ago I called up USAA to help with my auto insurance after seeing a commerical......needless to say, they cost more than my local hometown P&C company did!!!

Based on my experience, USAA sucks! They talk the talk about helping Soldiers, Veterans, and Enlisted, but they dang sure don't WALK THE WALK!!!

Just my experience!

Other than not having a lower auto insurance rate for you, are there any other reasons why you think USAA sucks?

Other than not having a lower auto insurance rate for you, are there any other reasons why you think USAA sucks?

NOPE! That about sums it up!

Well, except for the fact that the commercial (it was a radio ad actually) really had me believing that they really cared for Soldiers, Veterans, and Enlisted and that they could give me a better deal.

Just my experience!

That may be the first negative word I ever heard about USAA. They have a lot of positive word of mouth.

Latest posts

Back