Domain Names for Websites

dunnins

I was just wondering what domain names work best. Call to action ones like buyinsurancenow.com or ones that focus on the agency like johndoe.com?

I'm leaning towards call to action.

In my experience if someone is searching for your agency online (by name) it is more likely that google will find your website if domain name matches. But the call to action websites are good for generic advertising.

In my experience if someone is searching for your agency online (by name) it is more likely that google will find your website if domain name matches. But the call to action websites are good for generic advertising.

I see what your saying, but many people may not know your agency exists and type in "life insurance quotes in California". Your website may not show up high on the results unless its call to action

I see what your saying, but many people may not know your agency exists and type in "life insurance quotes in California". Your website may not show up high on the results unless its call to action

If your goal is to get a domain for organic web traffic you're barking up the wrong forum. WarriorForum.com is really geared towards that along with a bunch of others. The domain choice alone will not get you to the top; you're competing with thousands of marketers (most don't even sell insurance) that have been doing this for years and years.

I'm not saying don't give it a try, but you've got a lot of research ahead of you. Traffic Planet and Blackhat World are probably also worth looking at.

Back