Domains Using Popular Keywords

tlmarketing

Guru
100+ Post Club
What is the best way to capitalize on .com domains, not indexed yet, but that are based on popular insurance related keywords?

I have a bunch of domains that I am just starting to work with now, and for one of them, when I look at local monthly searches performed for this term, there are 1.2 million per month...How to capitalize??? thanks

Good point.

Also, you're EMD is probably not going to help you the way you want it to.

Capitalizing on the internet is pretty complicated and involves a lot of work. There isn't really a single solution, it's quite involved. In addition to working with some agents, I have some sites I've been working with to sell my lists (much less competition) and I'm already having some pretty serious results. I picked up a lead today that I'll probably end up doing around 200k leads with and probably more from there.

First step: you probably need to focus a bit more and identify the vulnerable keywords, then build out from there.

Second step: You can actually use this as a first step, hire someone that has an idea of what they're doing to help you through the process. DIY SEO is pretty much over.

duh...my bad...thought it was too good to be true thx

Long-tail can work too. Again, if it was an EMD it would help a little, but in some ways it doesn't matter much. Just search for health insurance, life insurance, or car insurance or most other terms. You're usually not going to see the EMD as the top hit (or maybe even on the page at all).

A site does not have to be indexed to making money with it. If you wanna try PPV/Banner Ads/Media Buys, 2nd and 3rd tier PPC networks, you can do that as well.

What is the best way to capitalize on .com domains, not indexed yet, but that are based on popular insurance related keywords?

I have a bunch of domains that I am just starting to work with now, and for one of them, when I look at local monthly searches performed for this term, there are 1.2 million per month...How to capitalize??? thanks

[exact match]

Unless the kw is "sex".

Back