Don't get my car

tea linder

I have a question about my car that was in an accident but now the insurance company does not want to pay the car company that fixed the car. They put in new parts as it should i would like to think when the car is new under a year old. We want the policy from them so we can see what they have that says they don't have to pay for the reparse the bodyshop did. How can I get my car when it's come to be like this? I'm innocent this is a car driving in to me while I was standing still. policy is through progressive policy nr1: 06250137-1 and 06250080-1 progressive is dealing with both of us this is in Texas Houston.

If I am reading this right, you and the other driver are both insured by the same insurance company, right?

Which policy is the claim is being made under? Your policy (collision coverage) or the other driver's policy (liability coverage)?

You have to be able to segregate the two and determine which policy is doing what. Come back with an answer and we can discuss this further.

Did you get an estimate from either insurance company? did you exceed the estimate? Do you have full coverage on your policy? Which company has denied the claim? Some policies include coverage using OEM parts, some do not. What is your policy language?

I was working as Uber driver at the time of the accident, so I've been presented progressive through Uber so really I have nothing to do with this more than that I drive Uber I do not know how to go about it, I have not received compensation for lost income nor my car , the accident happened on February 13 so at the accident I called my insurance which is Allstate and there they asked me to contact Uber as I immediately did already at the accident site, took all the pictures and the police were on the scene. Through Allstate I have full insurance and a replacement car if an accident should take place but now I have not been able to have replacement car or help through them because Uber is responsible for my insurance, it took a week after the accident before the insurance company contacted me and by then the car company had already ordered the parts so that it would be repaired to the condition it was before because it is a new car. Mazda CX5 Signature 2019 June registred. And since I drive Uber, I've put in a few miles more than usual 17,000 miles in total

I have been innocent of the accident but the other person who hit me wants accident to someone else's fault by saying that it was a hit-and-run who caused her to lose control of her car she has Progressive as her insurance in the police report it says That I've approved an eyewitness and that's not true. But when I want to talk to the police after the report comes out two weeks after the accident, I can't do that or change the report. How can a police just report what it thinks and I have not said anything he looked at my car and asked if I was feeling good I said I had back pain and then I told him that the car was standing still by the red light when I was hit. That's all I told the police. This whole event feels totally crazy I got injuries in the back and left shoulder luckily, I have received medical attention that made me get better still however I’m in need of the doctor, but it looks good. No money jet for my doctors’ visits though I put it all out myself. I sent in the bills. The person who hit me had 40MPH and about 30m to my car according to everyone she would have stopped at my car but she had such high speed at the intersection that she stopped only after 100 meters from hitting my car. The police report says nothing about reckless driving. Why? The car company and I have tried to get the whole policy but don't get it from progressive and what I understand they don’t have to until a lawyer is involved.

I have not any written estimates from the progressive.

Your coverage from Allstate only covers the 2500 deductible on your UBER policy IF you have the UBER endorsement. If the other driver said someone hit her into your vehicle you may only have a claim against the UBER policy to repair your vehicle. There is NO coverage for lost wages. If you did not get an estimate for repairs from anyone and had your vehicle repaired you are really fighting an uphill battle

Interesting so you mean that just because I drive for uber I’ll get no insurance that cover my costs when an accident occurs. According to uber, I have damage to a
Auto : Actual Cash Value + $1000 Deductible my cost for the repair was $9000 they paid for the deductible $1000 but not the whole cost of the repair it is still $1200 under the real cost
so what is the actual cash value?

IF you have the endorsement for Transportation Network coverage your policy pays the UBER deductible and only the UBER deductible. IF you do not have the endorsement you have no coverage from your Allstate policy since you have let the cat out of the bag about UBER. IF you don't have the endorsement, expect your policy to be cancelled or non-renewed.You still have not answered the question about an estimate prior to getting your car fixed. Was there an estimate from UBER or Allstate OR Progressive? Since the other driver says she was hit into you she could be not at fault from her carrier. This topic has been covered many times on this forum

'Allstate Ride for Hire provides deductible gap coverage for damage to your vehicle up to $2,500. Not available in every state. Feature optional. All coverages subject to terms, conditions, limitations and availability. Terms may vary by state'

Yes we got an estimate from the insurance company, partly using third party parts to repair our 7 months old car.

We have a full insurance coverage

What was the total amount on the estimate and which company agreed to pay that amount?

progressive has agreed to pay estimate $7,316.75 and the real cost is $8,599.15 from the bodyshop
then there is on progressives amount Less Orginal Net total $4,979.00
Net Supplement Amount $2,337.75
and then we have from the bodyshop estimate $5,979.00 and Supplement S01 $2,611.15 we have no idea what all this means

Back