Don't Work With Pinney Insurance

That "Jeff sounds like a whiney bitch!" comment was retracted.

It was from a former employee I had to let go a few months ago. The comment in the other thread was retracted as well - it was 100% fabricated.
_

Also, Pinney Insurance still hasn't paid me since we're on the topic :) Glad someone bumped the topic at least.

I have just signed up with them this month to use thier insurio crm.. now im scarred.. is there any other companies similar or better you guys can refer me

DigitalBGA & FIG are both good options.

Be careful tying your CRM to your IMO. You never know what the future holds for your IMO, but if you plan to be in biz 10/20/30 years from now, consider investing in a CRM that you can take with you no matter what IMO you are using.

Judge an IMO on their product expertise, case support, & comp. Not by their CRM.

DigitalBGA & FIG are both good options.

Be careful tying your CRM to your IMO. You never know what the future holds for your IMO, but if you plan to be in biz 10/20/30 years from now, consider investing in a CRM that you can take with you no matter what IMO you are using.

Judge an IMO on their product expertise, case support, & comp. Not by their CRM.

Ditto

I am not giving anyone the keys to my office or files. Plus leave them the ability to change the locks.

It just makes more sense to me to control my own as much as I can. It's mine.

That insueo thing was a pain in the ass to me anyway. Also eliminated the advantage they had with Easy Life (i think that is what it was called). Plus why pay for something i dollars want?

Back