Door Hangers? Again? Yes, Door Hangers.

I know what your thinking...door hangers has been done many times before. I have used them and have had some great returns. However, I've only used them for ind health ins, nothing more. I was going to order more of the usual "Paying too much for health ins," or "Affordable health ins and topless women." Of course, now that IA has approved gay marriage, I may have to add "and men."
I was wondering if I were to put up door hangers with all of my product lines, not just health, would that help or hurt the effect? Should door hangers be one product specific? Would a multi-line of product confuse or entice the prey of the mighty door hanger?:1confused:

Re: Door Hangers?? Again?? Yes Door Hangers

What do you put on the door for Health insurance?

Re: Door Hangers?? Again?? Yes Door Hangers

I know what your thinking...door hangers has been done many times before. I have used them and have had some great returns. However, I've only used them for ind health ins, nothing more. I was going to order more of the usual "Paying too much for health ins," or "Affordable health ins and topless women." Of course, now that IA has approved gay marriage, I may have to add "and men."
I was wondering if I were to put up door hangers with all of my product lines, not just health, would that help or hurt the effect? Should door hangers be one product specific? Would a multi-line of product confuse or entice the prey of the mighty door hanger?:1confused:

How many of these door hangers do you use?

Re: Door Hangers ? Again ? Yes, Door Hangers .

I have a box of door hangers ready to go out. I've never done them before so I'll try to report back. Not sure when I'll start them. It basically has my business info on it. Picture of a cute couple with a small child. And says "Protect your family from the unexpected. Work with a local agent to obtain life insurance coverage at an affordable rate". I was tempted to put a grid of term rates on there, but I didn't since the rates change often and I feel those grids can be misleading (ie only showing 10 year term at Super Preferred).

Re: Door Hangers ? Again ? Yes, Door Hangers .

Paul is right, though he left out the recommended alternatives. Here is some eye-catching language to use in future runs:

- Family earns $1,000,000 overnight! Husband not available for comment.
- Kids: How much is your mom worth?
- Need help with your mortgage payment? We have an idea.....
- My name ain't Bernie! Earn 10,000% return on your investment. Give us $10 a month, we'll give you $1,000,000 (some conditions apply).

Okay, compliance may not allow for the more exciting flyer copy.... I guess we'll have to go with boring. I would still do the grid.

Dan

Back