Door Hangers for LIFE Insurance

lacy_amy

Expert
I have read here on the forum the success people have had with using door hangers for health insurance. I am wondering if anyone has had success doing door hangers for life insurance. Also wondering if anyone would be willing to share a template for the hanger. Any advice is appreciated.

I had a fair amount of success with it. But i knocked first and if they did not answer i would leave a door hanger. I got them at my office they had 500 packs i would take and go hanging lol

I'm about to order some door hangers as well. I'm quite young for a life insurance producer and since gray hairs sell more than anything else in this business I prefer they give me a call and we start building a relationship over the phone before we meet in person.

Any advice on door hangers for term life insurance? Good designs? Anybody care to share their results? I'm hoping to at least break even on my first round.

I'm about to order some door hangers as well. I'm quite young for a life insurance producer and since gray hairs sell more than anything else in this business I prefer they give me a call and we start building a relationship over the phone before we meet in person.

Any advice on door hangers for term life insurance? Good designs? Anybody care to share their results? I'm hoping to at least break even on my first round.

Not to worry. Until you get established, this business can make you age quickly. Even give you a few gray hairs!:yes:

The way I look at door hangers is that it is better then doing nothing at all.

I get more response from people seeing me place it on their door and asking me what I'm doing then leaving it on their door.

I usually say something like I didn't want to bother you and I know your time is important to you but I was in the area and wanted to see if I could help you...etc..

I use doorhangers.com. The door hangers are really cheap.

I usually try to walk every day and have time to kill, so when I get bored I place door hangers on doors.

I've had mixed results but I keep on doing it. I usually buy 10,000 at a time.

Another thing to think about is these plastic bags u can buy for 1 cent each that hangs on the doorknob.

I get the plastic door bags and insert a flyer. That way I don't have to order thousands of the same message. i just print up flyers as need and I can change the message or product as needed or do multiple flyers in one bag.

This may be off topic, but how about the "go green" approach to marketing.

My wife has bought several of those reusable shopping bags laying around. One of them was given to us by a particular event we attended.

The last time I went to the grocery store I took that particular bag and just watched to see if people noticed it. I was impressed at how many people actually looked at this bag. You know how soccer moms are, they want what the other has lol.

Now, with that said I am not sure how much business you would write because of those bags. However, you will have a marketing piece that will stay in their home for a very long time. Plus it's a marketing piece that they will proudly carry to the store and advertise for you because they want people to notice they have "gone green."

It's just a thought, and not sure it helps. I do think that in order to sell like no one else you need to market like no one else.

Back