Door Knocking "Cold" T65 List of Names

I keep hearing that the gubment wants more folks on MAPD but I just don’t understand the reason they put all of these handcuffs on agents; apparently, it was because of crooked and unethical agents but I suspect those still exists, just a guess:)
It’s political.

The Democrats definitely do NOT want people on MAPD. They see that as taking government single payer money away from Medicare and funding “for profit” private insurance companies with the money.

They hate it.

There was a thread awhile back where nextdoor was mentioned.

Just recently on my Nextdoor group, there was a picture of a couple of guys posted at a front door, the home owner wanted to know if anyone else had seen them and what was going on.

Someone else responded that those were her Traveler's adjusters, they'd had a gps malfunction and gone to the wrong house.

The reason for the post here, there was another response from a Banker's agent indicating that they knocked on doors of people turning 65 to discuss Medicare Supplements.

:twitchy:

I have had neighbors call the law on me when I was knocking on doors. The police came and I showed them my lead card and I was OK.

Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free-Card.jpg

A lot of towns are starting to require you to register and pay a daily fee to knock on doors. I have to pay a fee to knock in the town I live in. :mad:

The one time I confronted that issue a long time ago, it was just a one time fee (or maybe annual). I don't know if I was inferring to your situation from my experience, or if it was something specifically you said--but when I was thinking of you paying registrations in your route of little towns, I was thinking annual.

Is the daily a recent change, or was it always that way I just wasn't following what was going on?

The one time I confronted that issue a long time ago, it was just a one time fee (or maybe annual). I don't know if I was inferring to your situation from my experience, or if it was something specifically you said--but when I was thinking of you paying registrations in your route of little towns, I was thinking annual.

Is the daily a recent change, or was it always that way I just wasn't following what was going on?
They're charging for 5 days at a time.

Seems to be, zero premium is almost like not selling!!!!!!!!!

As I recall the wording to be used is "enrolling". Your statement is out of compliance. Now you need to report to your nearest SS office and complete a re-education program... or you will need you to report to the local authorities and have your lic. revoked and all your business cards burned. :policeman:

Back